A non-invasive, year-round vacuum hydropeeling treatment combined with simultaneous skin care.
Aquapure – what is it?
Aquapure is a non-invasive, year-round vacuum hydro-peeling treatment combined with simultaneous skin care through the application of individually selected preparations and active ingredients, such as those with rejuvenating, brightening or moisturising effects. It deeply cleanses the skin for a radiant glow, freshness, and smoothness. The procedure is painless, and the effect of “new skin” is visible immediately! Aquapure can be used as a banquet treatment or in a series recommended by our specialists – as a preventive measure for young and healthy skin. Not only does it take care of the quality of the skin, it is also great for preparing it for more invasive aesthetic medicine procedures. Our patients love it!
Get to know the procedure better
Aquapure is performed on the face, neck, and décolleté.
- impure skin, skin with large pores and visible blackheads
- grey, dull, tired skin tone
- so-called smoker’s skin,
- oily skin, overproduction of sebum
- signs of photoageing
- excessive skin keratosis
- skin lacking in tension and elasticity
- shallow wrinkles
- uneven skin tone
- skin discolouration and pigmentation lesions
- acne scars
- anti-ageing prevention,
Just one treatment gives an effect of spectacular refreshment and rejuvenation of the skin! However, if you want a lasting skin care effect and improvement in skin condition, you should perform a series of at least 4-8 treatments, with a frequency of 1-2 repetitions per week.
Aquapure provides the effect of fresh, radiant, smooth, nicely toned, healthy skin – visible immediately after the treatment! Due to the use of skin care products individually selected to meet the needs of your skin, the treatment can act, for example, rejuvenating, brightening, or moisturising. It is a great anti-ageing preventive measure.
Duration of the procedure
Find out more
The treatment takes approximately 30-60 minutes.
Find out more
The procedure is completely painless and comfortable!
Find out more
The procedure does not require recovery and you can return to your daily activities immediately afterwards. Aquapure can be successfully used before a big outing, as a banquet treatment.
Aquapure – how does the procedure work?
The treatment is painless and completely non-invasive. It consists of 4 stages performed with different tips:
- Aquapeel – exfoliation of dead skin cells and cleansing of the skin using a hydropeeling head. Depending on the indication, at the same time, one of three solutions is applied to the skin: one that accelerates exfoliation, one that removes excess sebum, or an anti-ageing solution rich in antioxidants.
- Electroporation – skin nourishment, oxygenation, brightening. At this stage, a properly selected skin care product is applied to the skin, which is “injected” with a special electroporation head.
- Microcurrents – stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, leading to improved skin tone and a natural lift.
- Cooling/warming (alternating) – this stage stimulates recovery processes in the skin, improves the blood supply to the skin, and soothes irritation.
Aquapure – how to prepare for the procedure?
The procedure does not require any special preparation, but we certainly recommend avoiding factors that can irritate the skin, such as chemical peels, for at least 14 days before the procedure.
“Aquapure is one of our patients’ favourite treatments. It's quick, pleasant, and gives you radiant and fresh skin in no time! I’m also happy to include it in a skin conditioning programme before doing more invasive, typically medical procedures.”
Dr Barbara Jerschina
Aquapure – recommendations after the procedure
The procedure does not require recovery and you can return to your daily activities immediately afterwards. However, as after any other dead skin exfoliation treatment, you should protect your skin from the sun (it is more sensitive to UV rays). Also, avoid irritants, such as peels or acid- or alcohol-based cosmetics.
Call and make an appointment!
FAQ – frequently asked questions about Aquapure
Aquapure is a versatile treatment that can be combined with many different methods of appearance improvement, including more invasive aesthetic medicine procedures, such as fillers, botulinum toxin, or laser therapy. It brilliantly prepares the skin for such treatments – a well-groomed skin is more amenable to aesthetic procedures, and the results are better and longer lasting.
Absolutely! It is a year-round treatment that is worth doing in spring or summer to cleanse, refresh, regenerate, and moisturise the skin.
Aquapure can be treated as a banquet treatment or as a preventive measure for young and healthy skin. Repeated regularly, it can surely delay the need to reach for more invasive treatments or minimise their scope, but above all, it certainly complements them perfectly!
Of course, it is a very good treatment for the impure and oily skin with large pores and visible blackheads. With the right skin care product, it reduces sebum and helps smooth acne scars.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Inflammation of the skin at the treatment site
- Cancer diseases
- Electronic and metal implants
- Allergy to the ingredients of the preparations used for the procedure
Aquapure is a non-invasive, pleasant procedure with a very low risk of complications and adverse effects. To avoid them, it is important to properly diagnose the skin before the procedure to avoid an allergic reaction to the substances used in the preparations applied during the procedure or mechanical irritation if the skin is very sensitive.